How SheerSEO is helping me achieve the Google ranking we want
Obviously it’s important to me that all the pages on this blog rank as highly as they can in Google and the other search engines.
To achieve this there are two areas I need to monitor. The first is to be able to actively monitor ranking and the second is to have to hand a toolkit of the tools I need to improve things ongoing.
For me the application that most closely achieve this is SheerSEO. It offers a very comprehensive set of reports that allows you to quickly assess how your website is doing and which pages have moved up and which have moved down in the results.
But SheerSEO offers a lot more than that. It offers you a complete SEO toolkit you can utilise to improve ranking. Included in this are:
- Rank tracking (SERPs tracking) software for Google, Yahoo and Bing. Including relevant data like search volume and actual traffic data taken from Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- OnPage SEO analysis to advise you on how to optimise your pages for specific keywords.
- Back links analysis, including link text, PageRank, meta tags, number of outbound links and no-follow.
- Link creation tools including blogs and web directories.
- Guard valuable back links and get immediate alerts if they are being modified/dropped.
- Monitor your site’s mentions in Facebook and Twitter.
Over the coming months I’m going to be sharing with you how this blog improves its Google ranking as I use the tools from SheerSEO.
Like to try SheerSEO yourself? Click the link below (you can also claim 60 days free access).